Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nominated for the Poppies!




I've had the honor of being nominated for a POPPIES AWARD over at Poppytalk. I have never been nominated for anything before, so I am very very excited!  Photography is my passion in life and I'd be so thrilled to win this!
 Right now I am in 2nd place, so if you could please give me your vote, I would be very grateful.
You may vote only 1x per person and voting is open until Friday, January 29th.
Winner's will be announced Friday, February 5th.
Its easy to vote...you dont have to register!  Just visit Poppytalk  and click my name...Elle Moss ;) and that's it!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's just fabulous- i've done it! all the best...

Elle Moss said...

thank you!!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

I just found your blog, and I LOVE it!

Congrats on the nomination!

foxontherun said...

congrats on your nomination!! Lots of amazing blogs up for the poppies. You're in good company!