1. My Greatest Adventures, 2. Saturday Morning, 3. Reading makes immigrants of us all. It takes us away from home, but more important, it finds homes for us everywhere., 4. Just because, 5. My walls outside must have some flowers; my walls within must have some books.", 6. Old Books, 7. Penguin Books, 8. Principles of Literary, 9. Untitled, 10. Bedside, 11. .piano in the dark., 12. ., 13. She loves reading / Szeret olvasni
- I recently finished an amazing book.
- Speaking of books, get your Lolita on with these pretty sunglasses.
- A review of one of my favorite books, by a favorite photographer/blogger, Diana of Our City Lights.
- Love a good book club list for reading suggestions: one / two / three
- Type in a book you love and get recommendations of similar books.
- Dinner and a book - Food/Book pairings
- I heart heart heart Goodreads
- I'm a sucker for these pretty book covers by coralie bickford smith and ruben toledo.
- A book a week blog
- A fun to read series for your little one.
- For you word lovers, a most beautiful Scrabble design update.
My top 10 books right now (in no particular order ):
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone - JK. Rowling
Never Let Me Go -Kazuo Ishiguro
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Cold Mountain - Charles Frazier
Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
I'm reading Olive Kitteridge now and am wondering what to read after that. What are your favorite books?