Monday, April 23, 2012

Love Letter to Paris, a playlist


image credit unknown



Love letter to Paris playlist:
01.  La Vie En RoseMadeleine Peyroux
02. Since I Fell For YouVince Guaraldi Trio
03. Quelequ'un m'a ditCarla Bruni
04. I've Never Heard That Song Before - Harry James and Helen Forrest
05. A Sunday Kind of LoveBeth Rowley
06. Je Ne Veux Aime PasFrançoise Hardy
07. The Last Time I Saw ParisJohnny Hodges
08. La JavenaisMadeleine Peyroux
10. Ne Me Quitte PasNina Simone
11. Starlit Hour - Ella Fitzgerald
12. Sit Tu Vois Ma Mere - Sidney Bouchet
13. The Shadow of Paris - Henry Mancini and his orchestra
14. La Valse d'AmelieYann Tiersen
15. J’ai Deux Amours – Josephine Baker
16. La Madrague Brigitte Bardot
17. Novelette in FourthsGeorge Gershwin
18. Stardust - Hoagie Carmichael
19. It's Only a Paper Moon - Cliff (Ukulele Ike) Edwards
20. The Last Time I Saw ParisJohnny Hodges
21. I Love Paris - Ella Fitzgerald
22. If I Didn't Care - The Ink  Spots
23.  I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday











 These beautiful images above are from one of my favorite photographers, Little Brown Pen, who has an amazing book out called Paris in Color that can be purchased at Amazon or Anthropologie!


 

No comments: