Monday, April 13, 2009

Hansel from Basel

I love socks!
Hansel from Basel has the most stylish, unique socks I've seen.

Having attained studio art and art history degrees from the University of California, Los Angeles, Hannah decided to combine her artistic interests with sock savvy. The opportunity to create a line that is smaller, independent, whimsical and design oriented felt inevitable.

Hansel from Basel is a line dedicated to unique design, excellent quality, and light hearted jest. We hope that you feel as excited about wearing our socks as we are about designing them."



2 comments:

Kristybee said...

lol..I was going to do a post on socks, but I decided not to give away my secret sock source..lol ;)

Kim Caro said...

i wear sock for work but dont like them at all-------------