Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pink Door

I want a pink door.
My front door was white, and I painted it black last year. Works perfectly fine with my suburban 2 story colonial. Next house, I am going pink. Can you imagine coming home through a pink door every day?! Would you be happier? I'm thinking you would.
I would do it now, but we hope to sell this house in a year and while I'm sure the pink door would delight a few prospective buyers, I'm pretty sure it wont appeal to the masses. So, I'll have to wait patiently.
What color is your front door?













4 comments:

Laura Browning said...

I say go for the pink door as soon as you can! Ours is orange, and it makes me smile every time I walk through it. http://www.colorfulscheme.com/colorfulscheme/?p=774

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh why not paint the back door pink, or the one you go through the most often pink?? I rarely use our front door, it's an Army house we rent for my husband's work & our door is yellowy creamy nothing but boring. When we build, i want the door i use the most to be welcoming & fabulous in colour & design. You've found some great doors here, love Posie

Gabrielle Jeromy said...

A pink door is always refreshing and relaxing to the eyes! Plus the fact that it is feminine and romantic makes it a great choice for door colors. It gives a low physical passion of red, replacing it with a gentle and loving energy. Great choice and great examples right there! :)

Katie Nicoll said...

Well, I can imagine opening that pink door every morning to get my newspaper for the day along with my pink mug in hand! Isn’t that lovely? Pink can be a good choice for your door. It will look cute and totally adorable. Just make sure not to choose a pale shade because it might look bland and dull.